Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thank You

Thank You!!!

Bill for always saying: "Good morning you wonderful human beings!"

Gene: for letting me borrow Skunkworks, I have started reading it and remain too busy to complete it at this time. I do typically finish a book once I start it but it can take years, simply put.

Debbie: for reminding me I'm a real person and that it's okay to be candid with some customers, sometimes! And Water guns to battle the Box Elders.

Vic: for Crucial Conversations and challenging me to know my products in ways many will never explore.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Crucial Conversations is an excellent book. I have it and the follow up, "Crucial Confrontations" on CD if you want to borrow them. With our busy schedules, sometimes audio books on the road are great ways to squeeze in more reading.

Love ya, Bro!