Thursday, February 17, 2011

Coffee Passport Journey to newly certified Coffee Master

Hello Coffee freaks,

It's been far too long but I am embarking once again a coffee passport and the newly revamped Starbucks Coffee Master program.
I am armed with better technology and a refreshed passion for coffee and blogging. After making @SbuxMels top 50 Starbucks Twitter profiles to follow. Together, you @CallMeMrCoffee followers and I, have made Coffee and the 'net more interesting than ever! (to me) so, thanks.

I challenge you to post your coffee tastings daily in comments here or on your own blog and link it up. How many people can we get certified, how much coffee love can we spread with this simple act?

Build the habit
Taste the Coffee
Live The Dream.

Use my tasting template or improve and share it!

No comments: